- What is your dream job? I’d love to be a writer…but am not doing anything to get myself there!
- Vacation at the beach or the city? Hmm…good question. Don’t really like either right now. How about the mountains. We were in the Andes last year, and it was awesome. But then a gain, I’m kinda interested in surfing…so maybe the beach.
- What is your favorite food? Cookies. #1 Nutter Butters, #2 Double Stuff Oreos #3 Home baked Choc Chip
- Red or white wine? White. Chardonnay
- What is one thing you have accomplished on your bucket list? I don’t really have a bucket list…But I did get to run the Boston Marathon this April, which was beyond thrilling. And the one thing I have in my mind that I REALLY want to do in the future is run the marathon in Istanbul, Turkey that crosses the Bosporus River so that you’re running in Europe and Asia in one race!
- Morning person or night owl? MORNING all the way.
- If you could live anywhere for a year, where would it be Italy
- Favorite race and why? St. George Marathon b/c it was my first marathon, it was beautiful scenery, I qualified for Boston, and I ran with 2 really good friends (one of whom I hadn’t seen since we were 13 years old!!!)
- Favorite TV show? Don’t really watch TV.
- How do you relax? Not super good at relaxing. I do like to read though. Mostly when I’m done with everything, I just climb into bed a fall instantly asleep.
11 Random Facts About Myself
- I’ve been to 48 or 49 states.
- Been married for 29 years…we met when we were 18.
- Have 2 children. A boy 20 and a girl 15.
- Have lived in 5 states: Ohio, Illinois (2 different times), Texas (2 different times), Massachusetts (2 different times), and Georgia (for the past 28 years)
- Thrilled to be starting our first season of cross country with our daughter in high school (son did it before)
- Been to 4 continents…missing Australia, Antarctica and Asia
- Played soccer in high school
- Graduated from Southern Methodist University in Dallas, TX
- Own a commercial printing business with my husband
- Work P/T 2 evenings week at a clothing store for the clothes discount
- Don’t really like to talk about myself
11 Bloggers I nominate for the Award (if you’ve already done it, sorry to have bothered you)
Here are my questions for you:
- What is your favorite hobby
- Where is the best place you’ve ever been?
- What is your favorite song?
- Where are you going next? (race or destination)
- What was your best race ever? and Why?
- What place could go to over and over?
- What do you eat as your guilty pleasure?
- What one habit do you wish you could break?
- What is the most interesting thing you’ve seen this week?
- What is the best thing you’ve done all week?
- What is your favorite book?